Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dec, 21, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I was watching TV the other day and there was an advertise of documentary program on Discovery channel called "The End of The World". I became very curios to watch this program and I actually did. It was very interesting and unbelievably sad. The program was very strong and made a lot of influences on me. The scientists and researchers could bring variety of different evidences in order to support their beliefs. For instance, they talked about Mayan's calendar, which is one of the most significant calendars in history of humans for over 5000 years. Mayans for such a long time believed that on Dec, 21, 2012 there is going to be a huge change in whole world including the Earth due to the situation of the Stars, Sun, Moon, and the Earth. Amazingly, this calendar is made by Mayans around 5000 years ago and they could calculate all these years with their calendar. This historical reality would clearly show how strong and sufficient is this calendar. In history, Mayans are called one the most civilized people on the Earth not only at their own time but even at this time. They were the first people who built pyramids way more advanced than the pyramids in Egypt. The other evidence that scientists used in this program to support their ideas were the very famous Chinese book called “I Ching”, which talks about Dec, 21, 2012 as the end of the world exactly same as Mayans. The third evidence that they used on this program was the Michel de Nostradamus’s book, which is very famous in most nations regarding the future events and history shows that a lot of events that he brought in his book actually happened. For example, world war I, world war II, and September, 11, 2002. The last evidence that is more based on scientific reasons was Global Warming, which most of the people in the world are familiar with it. However, it seems that people in reality are not willing to take an action to solve this problem and it is becoming worst everyday. After watching this program, I suddenly started thinking with myself that even if the world does not end by this date it would end one day and more importantly my life will end one day. Nobody stays alive forever. Therefore, I should take the most and best advantages of my life and try to become successful and useful for my family, friends, and other people in the world. I wish everybody the best and hopefully, everybody start thinking about some of the facts that are existed and they can not be avoid.

Good Luck,
Ghazal.

No comments: