Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The colours of the four Seasons

Hi Everyone,

Today is Tuesday and the fourth day of December, It is around 5:41pm and I am sitting in front of my computer. I feel very down and this weather makes me so upset. I wish I could fly and leave this planet for ever but it is not possible. Any let’s talk about happy stuff. For example, talking about Christmas or New Year would be nice and exciting. It is very interesting how white is everything in Calgary like: All the buildings, trees, and even the roads. I am amazed that how God create special beauty in every season and every single of them has a pleasant feature. Each person in the world normally picks one season as his or her favourite and connects that season to his or her personality. Several books have been published around the world written by Chinese and East Indian authors and they are based on the four season. These books mostly describe the relationship between humans’ personality and nature and how seasons make influence on people. I personally think these books have a very fun and different subject and they can be very inspiring. Even some of these books talk about the variety of the colours in the nature, such as green in the summer, white in the winter, and red or yellow in the fall. Many people believe in these theories and some don’t and I believe them somehow, not completely though.

How about you????????????????

No comments: