Sunday, December 2, 2007

Life & Me

Hi Guys,

This weather makes me so sad and I have no idea why I have such a feeling. I usually spent more time at home doing nothing and this makes me feel down. “I FEEL BLUE.” I suddenly decided to write something on my blog about life and how much it worth. I moved to Calgary almost four years ago and during these past four years I learnt a lot about the world that we are living in and the people who are we dealing with everyday. I worked in variety of different places along other people with different attitudes. It was not always good and peaceful sometimes I had to fight for my rights, of course politely, and other times I had to let it go and do not waste my time for it. Do you want to know why? Because people are different, some of them are very nice and friendly and if they feel you are better than them, they do not try to destroy you and some other ones are completely the opposite of the first group. They are normally mean and not vary kind and friendly. They usually do not help you to become successful or better than them. However, there is always one way for everyone to get along with other people in different type and that is being honest and does the job in a best way. I am personally a very kind type of person who likes to do everything for my friends and coworkers and I hope I could be helpful for them.

Stay in Touch Everyone.

Ghazal

3 comments:

maja said...

Wouldn't that be great if everyone was nice? But it's unrealistic, so we better learn how to deal with not very nice people. Keep being friendly helps!

Zahra said...

I did not feel good last weekend too. but I think we should use to this weather in Calgary and not being affected with that.

Anonymous said...

I did not feel good last weekend too. but i think we should use to this kind of weather in Calgary and not being affected by that.